FPGA/SoC Hardware Design Engineer
Enclustra is an innovative, dynamic and growing company with headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland, and representatives worldwide. We develop a product portfolio of FPGA-based electronic modules and FPGA-optimized IP solutions for industrial customers and research organizations. In parallel, we provide leading engineering services in FPGA system design, and in development of high-speed hardware, FPGA firmware and embedded software.
To strengthen our dynamic team in Ulm, we are looking for an independent
FPGA/SoC Hardware Design Engineer| Electrical Engineer
- You develop FPGA/SoC modules, base boards and add-on boards for worldwide use.
- You create complex schematics and accompany high-speed layouts.
- You validate and document the developed boards in test reports and user manuals.
- You support our customers in the design-in of our boards.
- You have a degree in electrical engineering from a technical university or equivalent.
- You have experience with schematic and layout design using PCB tools (e.g. Altium).
- Experience with FPGA/SoC based systems is an advantage.
- You have very good language skills in English and ideally in German.
Enclustra offers you an exciting, open work environment and a varied job with a great deal of creative freedom. With us you will find a motivated team from 20 nations, unbureaucratic decision-making channels, flexible working time models and a friendly working atmosphere. Our modern offices are equipped with optimal technical equipment.
Please send your complete application including a photo, copies of your work certificates and diplomas to email@example.com. We are unable to process applications arriving via postal mail or sent by agencies.
We look forward to receiving your application!