Annual Seminar on FPGA / SoC
Locations and Dates
- Los Angeles, September 25, 2023
- San Francisco Bay Area, September 27, 2023
- San Diego, September 29, 2023
Learn about the latest technological innovations, practical solutions, tools and trends from the FPGA and SoC world
SoCs and FPGAs have proliferated in the past decade to the point of now being used in many of the systems we use in our daily life and those our industries and governments rely on. The development of SoCs and FPGAs systems has never been so much in demand.
In this free seminar made possible by Enclustra, expert engineers from Enclustra and LSF Design – a U.S. based embedded design firm – will present the latest technological innovations, practical solutions, tools and trends from the FPGA and SoC world that you can leverage in your next project.
For more information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stay on top of your game with the latest technological innovations and trends from the FPGA and SoC world.
- Exchange and get inspired. Network with other engineers working in the same field.
- Connect with partners including design service companies, system-on-module and FPGA / SoC suppliers.
Who should join
- Hardware and FPGA/SoC developers
- Embedded software developers
- System and software architects
- Technical engineering manager
|8:15-8:45||Registration and Continental Breakfast|
|8:45-9:15||Opening and welcome note|
Efficient FPGA-based DSP up to GS/s
Unveiling of the low latency video demos
The demo compares the performance and resource usage of 3 different implementatoins of a video processing pipeline: Software, High Level Synthesis (HLS) and hand optimized VHDL.
|10:30-11:00||Coffee & networking break|
Key Considerations in FPGA-based Vision Systems
BONUS: includes application notes and firmware/software files for easy implementation of key IPs for your video applications (OpenGL ES on Mali GPU, VCU core, MIPI-CSI1/2/3, DisplayPort, and HDMI)
|12:00-13:00||Pizza or Deli Lunch and Networking|
Multiproject/-product design strategy with FPGA SOM
|13:45-14:00||Coffee & networking break|
Building Smart Factories using AMD Adaptive Platforms (presented by Xilinx AMD)
SOC Module Use in an Embedded Sonar Transmitter
|15:30-15:45||Closing note – by Tristan Martin (Enclustra)|
|15:45-18:00||Refreshments, bites, and networking|
|18:00||End of event|