Accelerating Time-to-Market of Low Latency Embedded Systems
Locations, Dates, and Agenda
Choose your venue:
Click on the event to see the agenda.
Learn about the latest technological innovations, practical solutions, tools and trends from the FPGA and SoC world
SoCs and FPGAs have proliferated in the past decade to the point of now being used in many of the systems we use in our daily life and those our industries and governments rely on. The development of SoCs and FPGAs systems has never been so much in demand.
In this free seminar made possible by Enclustra, expert engineers from Enclustra and LSF Design – a U.S. based embedded design firm – will present the latest technological innovations, practical solutions, tools and trends from the FPGA and SoC world that you can leverage in your next project.
For more information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stay on top of your game with the latest technological innovations and trends from the FPGA and SoC world.
- Exchange and get inspired. Network with other engineers working in the same field.
- Connect with partners including design service companies, system-on-module and FPGA / SoC suppliers.
Who should join
- Hardware and FPGA/SoC developers
- Embedded software developers
- System and software architects
- Technical engineering manager