FPGA/SoC Embedded Software Engineer | Elektro-Ingenieur (w/m/d)
Enclustra is an innovative, dynamic and growing company with headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland, and representatives worldwide. We develop a product portfolio of FPGA-based electronic modules and FPGA-optimized IP solutions for industrial customers and research organizations. In parallel, we provide leading engineering services in FPGA system design, and in development of high-speed hardware, FPGA firmware and embedded software.
To increase the strength of our dynamic engineering team in Ulm, we are looking for a
FPGA/SoC Embedded Software Engineer | Electrical Engineer (f/m/d)
The challenges you will learn to master:
- You develop embedded Linux platforms and reference designs for our FPGA/SoC products.
- You perform bring-ups of new products and custom boards.
- You design production tests for new products based on our test suite.
- You develop application specific embedded solutions for our customers.
- You support our customers in the successful deployment of our products.
The prerequisites we find useful:
- You have a degree in electrical engineering (university, technical college BSc/MSc) or equivalent.
- You have experience with some embedded technologies (FPGA/SoC/CPU/MPU, Linux/RTOS, Security, PCIe, Ethernet, USB).
- You are familiar with BSP development for embedded operating systems.
- Ideally you are familiar with FPGA tools (Xilinx Vivado, Intel Quartus, Microchip).
- You have very good language skills in English and with advantage also in German.
Enclustra offers you an exciting, open work environment and a varied job with a great deal of creative freedom. With us you will find a motivated team from 10 nations, unbureaucratic decision-making channels, flexible working time models and a friendly working atmosphere. Our modern offices are equipped with optimal technical equipment.
Please send your complete application including a photo, copies of your work certificates and diplomas to email@example.com. We are unable to process applications arriving via postal mail or sent by agencies.
After applying, please feel free to contact us by phone at any time to know the status of your application.
You can reach our Human Resources team during our office hours:
- Phone: +41 43 343 39 93
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org