Vice President Sales & Marketing
To deliver on our strategic agenda and reach our ambitious goals for growth and development we are strengthening our executive management team with a new role as Vice President to lead our Global Sales and Marketing organization.
Over the last years, Enclustra has been through a successful period of accelerated growth and the new VP will be an essential part of driving the next phase of growth and development at our company.
As VP Sales & Marketing, you will be leading all sales and marketing activities globally together with a team of dedicated experts.
We are looking for an experienced commercial leader with a strong industry track record and the ability to inspire and motivate the organization.
- Lead and manage all global sales and marketing activities.
- Lead sales and marketing organization and employees locally and globally.
- Outline and manage sales, customers, and marketing strategies.
- Outline and manage sales and marketing budgets.
- Set and drive monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets.
- Monitor markets and competitor products and activities.
- Provide detailed sales forecasting.
- Review customer activity, anticipate consumer needs and improve customer satisfaction.
- Lead implementation of global marketing activities including product launches.
- Increase brand recognition and visibility of Enclustra as a company and our products and services.
- Work in close partnership with engineering organization to deliver technical and commercial excellence and customer service.
Key Competences and Experience:
- Proven experience as VP Sales & Marketing or similar role.
- Global sales and marketing experience within the electronics sector.
- Strong BTB sales and marketing experience.
- In-depth knowledge of selling strategies and methods.
- Strong working knowledge of FPGA/SoC/SoM products, competitors, and the global market.
- Great strategic planning, organizational and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong motivational and inspirational skills.
- A degree in electronics engineering with further education in business and management would be considered an asset.
Enclustra offers you an exciting, open work environment and a varied job with a great deal of creative freedom. With us you will find a motivated team from 20 nations, unbureaucratic decision-making channels, 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working time models and a friendly working atmosphere. Our modern offices are equipped with optimal technical equipment, are very well connected to public transport, and can be reached within a short time from Zurich main station.
Please send your complete application including a photo, copies of your work certificates and diplomas to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are unable to process applications arriving via postal mail or sent by agencies.
We look forward to receiving your application!