Senior FPGA/SoC DSP Firmware Engineer
Enclustra is an innovative, dynamic and growing company with headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland, and representatives worldwide. We develop a product portfolio of FPGA-based electronic modules and FPGA-optimized IP solutions for industrial customers and research organizations. In parallel, we provide leading engineering services in FPGA system design, and in development of high-speed hardware, FPGA firmware and embedded software.
To increase the strength of our dynamic engineering team in Zurich, we are looking for a
Senior FPGA/SoC DSP Firmware Engineer (f/m/d)
The challenges you will learn to master:
- FPGA firmware system design and specification of high-performance FPGA-based designs..
- DSP algorithm design, modelling (Python/MATLAB), simulation, implementation (VHDL), optimization and verification.
- Integrate the developed algorithms in a wide range of applications, such as digital communications, image processing and video processing.
- Bring-up, debug and test of the developed solutions on hardware (Xilinx/Intel).
The prerequisites we find useful:
- Degree (PhD/MSc/BSc) in a technical subject, such as electronic engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics, or similar..
- At least 5 years of experience with digital signal processing design..
- Background in FPGA/ASIC DSP implementation is considered a strong plus.
- Very good communication skills in English, additional languages are a plus.
Enclustra offers you an exciting, open work environment and a varied job with a great deal of creative freedom. With us you will find a motivated team from 24 nations, unbureaucratic decision-making channels, 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working time models and a friendly working atmosphere. Our modern offices are equipped with optimal technical equipment, are very well connected to public transport, and can be reached within a short time from Zurich main station.
Please send your complete application including a photo, copies of your work certificates and diplomas to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are unable to process applications arriving via postal mail or sent by agencies.
After applying, please feel free to contact us by phone at any time to know the status of your application.
You can reach our Human Resources team during our office hours:
- Phone: +41 43 343 39 93
- Email: email@example.com