Enclustra is an innovative, dynamic and growing company with headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland, and representatives worldwide. We develop a product portfolio of FPGA-based electronic modules and FPGA-optimized IP solutions for industrial customers and research organizations. In parallel, we provide leading engineering services in FPGA system design, and in development of high-speed hardware, FPGA firmware and embedded software.
To strengthen our dynamic team in Zurich, we are looking for an independent
- Develop and implement overall product strategy and roadmap for the organization's product portfolio.
- Conduct market research, competitor analysis, and customer needs assessment to identify opportunities and prioritize product initiatives.
- Make data-driven decisions to optimize product features, pricing, and positioning based on market trends and customer feedback.
- Go-to-Market initiatives, e.g. Early Access Programs
- Owning the process for New Product Introductions (NPI)
- Stay updated on industry trends, emerging technologies, and market dynamics related to the product domain.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, marketing, and sales, to ensure alignment and successful execution of product plans.
- Owning the process for product phase-out at End-of Life (EOL)
- Owning the process for product revision and re-design
- Act as a central point of contact for decisions, stakeholders, and communication within the organization related to your Product(s) (Line)
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g., Engineering, Business, Computer Science).
- Proven experience as a product manager in similar industry or environment.
- Strong understanding of product management methodologies and best practices.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and influence stakeholders.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Market research and competitor analysis expertise.
- Experience in the electronic hardware industry is a plus or similar.
- Proactive, self-motivated, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Enclustra offers you an exciting, open work environment and a varied job with a great deal of creative freedom. With us you will find a motivated team from 20 nations, unbureaucratic decision-making channels, 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working time models and a friendly working atmosphere. Our modern offices are equipped with optimal technical equipment, are very well connected to public transport, and can be reached within a short time from Zurich main station.
Please send your complete application including a photo, copies of your work certificates and diplomas to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are unable to process applications arriving via postal mail or sent by agencies.
We look forward to receiving your application!