Enclustra is an innovative, dynamic and growing company with headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland, and representatives worldwide. We develop a product portfolio of FPGA-based electronic modules and FPGA-optimized IP solutions for industrial customers and research organizations. In parallel, we provide leading engineering services in FPGA system design, and in development of high-speed hardware, FPGA firmware and embedded software.
To increase the strength of our team in Zurich, we are looking for a
Import/Export Specialist (f/m/d)
The challenges you will learn to master:
- Customs operations including customs clearance of individual and groupage consignments, tariff classification of articles
- Drive and support operational implementation and optimization of customs processes in cooperation with all business units at HQ as well as subsidiaries and distributors
- Implementation and monitoring of legal regulations, foreign trade guidelines, general internal guidelines as well as control hereof
- Support in the implementation of control processes relevant to export requirements as well as conducting internal audits and controlling
- Collaboration in customs projects such as integration and testing of customs applications (Expowin, Atlas, Declare Dutax)
The prerequisites we find useful:
- Experience in Export, Logistics and/or Customs and advanced training as foreign trade specialist
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- Excellent organizations skill and attention to the detail
- At least one year of experience in a customs warehouse or similar setting.
Enclustra offers you an exciting, open work environment and a varied job with a great deal of creative freedom. With us you will find a motivated team from 24 nations, unbureaucratic decision-making channels, 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working time models and a friendly working atmosphere. Our modern offices are equipped with optimal technical equipment, are very well connected to public transport, and can be reached within a short time from Zurich main station.
Please send your complete application including a photo, copies of your work certificates and diplomas to email@example.com. We are unable to process applications arriving via postal mail or sent by agencies.
After applying, please feel free to contact us by phone at any time to know the status of your application.
You can reach our Human Resources team during our office hours:
- Phone: +41 43 343 39 93
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org