Human Resources Manager | Leiter Personalwesen (w/m/d)
Enclustra is an innovative, dynamic and growing company with headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland, and representatives worldwide. We develop a product portfolio of FPGA-based electronic modules and FPGA-optimized IP solutions for industrial customers and research organizations. In parallel, we provide leading engineering services in FPGA system design, and in development of high-speed hardware, FPGA firmware and embedded software.
To increase the strength of our dynamic Human Resources Teams in Zurich, we are looking for an independent
Human Resources Manager | Leiter Personalwesen (f/m/d)
- You lead the Human Resources department at Enclustra in Zurich (64 employees), our offices in China and Germany and are the contact person for all HR matters.
- You work with the Enclustra leadership team, evaluate their staffing needs for the future and develop strategies to meet them.
- You manage the talent acquisition process from job posting through the active search for candidates to the contractual appointment and support their onboarding.
- You are an expert in work organization and execution and implement administrative efficiency to ensure that costs are reduced while quality is maintained.
- You are a change agent who designs processes and a culture that together improve the ability of an organization to change.
- You have a degree as a human resources specialist or a university degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- You bring initiative, flexibility and the ability to work in a team, don’t shy away from taking on responsibility and enjoy being part of a fast-growing, dynamic company.
- You have highly developed social skills and are an excellent communicator, you have good knowledge of human nature and enjoy daily contact with our employees.
- You communicate very well orally and in writing in German and English.
Enclustra offers you an exciting, open work environment and a varied job with a great deal of creative freedom. With us you will find a motivated team from over 10 nations, unbureaucratic decision-making channels, 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working time models and a friendly working atmosphere. Our modern offices are equipped with optimal technical equipment, are very well connected to public transport, and can be reached within a short time from Zurich main station.
Please send your complete application including a photo, copies of your work certificates and diplomas to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are unable to process applications arriving via postal mail or sent by agencies.
After applying, please feel free to contact us by phone at any time to know the status of your application.
You can reach our Human Resources team during our office hours:
- Phone: +41 43 343 39 93
- Email: email@example.com