High-Speed Hardware Design Engineer
Enclustra is an innovative, dynamic and growing company with headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland, and representatives worldwide. We develop a product portfolio of FPGA-based electronic modules and FPGA-optimized IP solutions for industrial customers and research organizations. In parallel, we provide leading engineering services in FPGA system design, and in development of high-speed hardware, FPGA firmware and embedded software.
To strengthen our dynamic team in Zurich, we are looking for an independent
High-Speed Hardware Design Engineer | Electrical Engineer
- You develop modules, base boards and add-on boards based on high-end FPGA technologies (Xilinx, Intel, RFSoC, Versal, Agilex, PolarFire).
- You will measure and optimize the performance of Gsps data converters (SNR, SDR, SFDR) and 25+ Gbps transceivers.
- You validate and document the developed boards in test reports and user manuals.
- You will support our customers in the successful design-in of our boards.
- You have a degree in electrical engineering ETH or have equivalent experience.
- You have experience with schematic and layout design with PCB tools (e.g. Altium) as well as with complex PCB technologies.
- You bring experience in high-speed circuitry, data converters, measurement devices and simulation tools.
- Experience with FPGA/SoC based systems (Xilinx, Altera/Intel) is an advantage.
- You have very good language skills in English and ideally in German.
Enclustra offers you an exciting, open work environment and a varied job with a great deal of creative freedom. With us you will find a motivated team from 20 nations, unbureaucratic decision-making channels, 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working time models and a friendly working atmosphere. Our modern offices are equipped with optimal technical equipment, are very well connected to public transport, and can be reached within a short time from Zurich main station.
Please send your complete application including a photo, copies of your work certificates and diplomas to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are unable to process applications arriving via postal mail or sent by agencies.
We look forward to receiving your application!