High-Speed Hardware Design Engineer | Elektro-Ingenieur (w/m/d)
Enclustra is an innovative, dynamic and growing company with headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland, and representatives worldwide. We develop a product portfolio of FPGA-based electronic modules and FPGA-optimized IP solutions for industrial customers and research organizations. In parallel, we provide leading engineering services in FPGA system design, and in development of high-speed hardware, FPGA firmware and embedded software.
To increase the strength of our dynamic engineering team in Zurich, we are looking for a
High-Speed Hardware Design Engineer | Electrical Engineer (f/m/d)
The challenges you will learn to master:
- You develop modules, base boards and add-on boards based on high-end FPGA technologies (Xilinx, Intel, RFSoC, Versal, Agilex, PolarFire).
- You will measure and optimize the performance of Gsps data converters (SNR, SDR, SFDR) and 25+ Gbps transceivers.
- You validate and document the developed boards in test reports and user manuals.
- You will support our customers in the successful design-in of our boards.
The prerequisites we find useful:
- You have a degree in electrical engineering ETH or have equivalent experience.
- You have experience with schematic and layout design with PCB tools (e.g. Altium) as well as with complex PCB technologies.
- You bring experience in high-speed circuitry, data converters, measurement devices and simulation tools.
- Experience with FPGA/SoC based systems (Xilinx, Altera/Intel) is an advantage.
- You have very good language skills in English and ideally in German.
Enclustra offers you an exciting, open work environment and a varied job with a great deal of creative freedom. With us you will find a motivated team from 10 nations, unbureaucratic decision-making channels, 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working time models and a friendly working atmosphere. Our modern offices are equipped with optimal technical equipment, are very well connected to public transport, and can be reached within a short time from Zurich main station.
Please send your complete application including a photo, copies of your work certificates and diplomas to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are unable to process applications arriving via postal mail or sent by agencies.
After applying, please feel free to contact us by phone at any time to know the status of your application.
You can reach our Human Resources team during our office hours:
- Phone: +41 43 343 39 93
- Email: email@example.com