FPGA/SoC Innovation Engineer | Elektro-Ingenieur (w/m/d)
Enclustra is an innovative, dynamic and growing company with headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland, and representatives worldwide. We develop a product portfolio of FPGA-based electronic modules and FPGA-optimized IP solutions for industrial customers and research organizations. In parallel, we provide leading engineering services in FPGA system design, and in development of high-speed hardware, FPGA firmware and embedded software.
To increase the strength of our dynamic innovation team in Zurich, we are looking for a
FPGA/SoC Innovation Engineer | Electrical Engineer (f/m/d)
The challenges you will learn to master:
- You always keep up to date with the latest technology, evaluate new technologies and talk to customers and suppliers about their future products and projects.
- You analyze products and technologies of our competitors and success stories of our customers.
- You develop specifications and architectures for new products and product families.
- You develop and document new technologies and participate in standardization committees.
- You take over project management for innovation and collaboration projects.
The prerequisites we find useful:
- You have a degree in electrical engineering (ETH, FH MSc) or equivalent.
- You have experience in the development of new products and technologies.
- You have several years of experience with some of the technologies in the embedded environment (FPGA/SoC/CPU/MPU, Linux/Security, Signal Integrity/Clocking, ADC/RF, Power, PCIe, Ethernet, USB).
- You enjoy contact with people and you like to work in a team.
- You communicate orally and in writing very well in English and with advantage also well in German.
Enclustra offers you an exciting, open work environment and a varied job with a great deal of creative freedom. With us you will find a motivated team from 10 nations, unbureaucratic decision-making channels, 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working time models and a friendly working atmosphere. Our modern offices are equipped with optimal technical equipment, are very well connected to public transport, and can be reached within a short time from Zurich main station.
Please send your complete application including a photo, copies of your work certificates and diplomas to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are unable to process applications arriving via postal mail or sent by agencies.
After applying, please feel free to contact us by phone at any time to know the status of your application.
You can reach our Human Resources team during our office hours:
- Phone: +41 43 343 39 93
- Email: email@example.com