FPGA/SoC Innovation Engineer
Enclustra is an innovative, dynamic and growing company with headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland, and representatives worldwide. We develop a product portfolio of FPGA-based electronic modules and FPGA-optimized IP solutions for industrial customers and research organizations. In parallel, we provide leading engineering services in FPGA system design, and in development of high-speed hardware, FPGA firmware and embedded software.
To strengthen our dynamic team in Zurich, we are looking for an independent
FPGA/SoC Innovation Engineer | Electrical Engineer
- You always keep up to date with the latest technology, evaluate new technologies and talk to customers and suppliers about their future products and projects.
- You analyze products and technologies of our competitors and success stories of our customers.
- You develop specifications and architectures for new products and product families.
- You develop and document new technologies and participate in standardization committees.
- You take over project management for innovation and collaboration projects.
- You have a degree in electrical engineering (ETH, FH MSc) or equivalent.
- You have experience in the development of new products and technologies.
- You have several years of experience with some of the technologies in the embedded environment (FPGA/SoC/CPU/MPU, Linux/Security, Signal Integrity/Clocking, ADC/RF, Power, PCIe, Ethernet, USB).
- You enjoy contact with people and you like to work in a team.
- You communicate orally and in writing very well in English and with advantage also well in German.
Enclustra offers you an exciting, open work environment and a varied job with a great deal of creative freedom. With us you will find a motivated team from 20 nations, unbureaucratic decision-making channels, 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working time models and a friendly working atmosphere. Our modern offices are equipped with optimal technical equipment, are very well connected to public transport, and can be reached within a short time from Zurich main station.
Please send your complete application including a photo, copies of your work certificates and diplomas to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are unable to process applications arriving via postal mail or sent by agencies.
We look forward to receiving your application!