Elektroniker | Techniker Embedded-Elektronik (w/m/d)
Enclustra is an innovative, dynamic and growing company with headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland, and representatives worldwide. We develop a product portfolio of FPGA-based electronic modules and FPGA-optimized IP solutions for industrial customers and research organizations. In parallel, we provide leading engineering services in FPGA system design, and in development of high-speed hardware, FPGA firmware and embedded software.
To increase the strength of our dynamic engineering team in Zurich, we are looking for a
Embedded Electronics Technician (f/m/d)
The challenges you will learn to master:
- You set up the test stations in the test field and you are the first contact person for technical questions for the employees in the production team.
- You analyze non-conforming products from production and carry out the rework.
- You independently continuously develop the workflows in the test and repair process.
- You ensure timely order processing of special configurations of our products.
The prerequisites we find useful:
- You have a degree as an electronics technician or equivalent experience.
- You bring professional experience in the test field or electronics manufacturing.
- You have a flair for failure analysis and soldering tasks on electronic products.
- You have the ability to proceed in a structured manner and you keep track of many parallel orders.
- You have good language skills in German and English.
Enclustra offers you an exciting, open work environment and a varied job with a great deal of creative freedom. With us you will find a motivated team from 10 nations, unbureaucratic decision-making channels, 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working time models and a friendly working atmosphere. Our modern offices are equipped with optimal technical equipment, are very well connected to public transport, and can be reached within a short time from Zurich main station.
Please send your complete application including a photo, copies of your work certificates and diplomas to email@example.com. We are unable to process applications arriving via postal mail or sent by agencies.
After applying, please feel free to contact us by phone at any time to know the status of your application.
You can reach our Human Resources team during our office hours:
- Phone: +41 43 343 39 93
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org