Enclustra is an innovative, dynamic and growing company with headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland, and representatives worldwide. We develop a product portfolio of FPGA-based electronic modules and FPGA-optimized IP solutions for industrial customers and research organizations. In parallel, we provide leading engineering services in FPGA system design, and in development of high-speed hardware, FPGA firmware and embedded software.
To strengthen our dynamic team in Zurich, we are looking for an independent
- You support our repair team for product repair and quality inspections.
- You support our electrical engineers in bring up and validation of new products as well for existing product component validation (second source evaluation).
- You are responsible for lab and test setups and supervise/maintain our lab equipment.
- You are responsible for the setup and circuit characterization of prototypes.
- Apprenticeship as electronics technician
- You have experience in electronics measurement and have analytical, structured problem-solving skills.
- Excellent soldering skills.
- You have experience with measurement and lab equipment (power supply, multimeter, oscilloscope etc.).
- Basic knowledge of SoC (FPGA) or embedded systems are plus.
- You have good German and English skills.
Enclustra offers you an exciting, open work environment and a varied job with a great deal of creative freedom. With us you will find a motivated team from 20 nations, unbureaucratic decision-making channels, 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working time models and a friendly working atmosphere. Our modern offices are equipped with optimal technical equipment, are very well connected to public transport, and can be reached within a short time from Zurich main station.
Please send your complete application including a photo, copies of your work certificates and diplomas to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are unable to process applications arriving via postal mail or sent by agencies.
We look forward to receiving your application!