Enclustra is an innovative, dynamic and growing company with headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland, and representatives worldwide. We develop a product portfolio of FPGA-based electronic modules and FPGA-optimized IP solutions for industrial customers and research organizations. In parallel, we provide leading engineering services in FPGA system design, and in development of high-speed hardware, FPGA firmware and embedded software.
To strengthen our dynamic Engineering team in Zurich, we are looking for an independent
Manager LCM (f/m/d)
- You lead the LCM (Life Cycle Management) of our modules and baseboards and ad on boards.
- You verify and validate components for our products which are already sold in series and requires support in special for the following to processes: - SSE’s (second source evaluation) including removing and soldering components as well as carry out production tests and solve problems independently - ECO’s (Engineering Change Order) including BoM changes, generate/update production data as well as support and perform re-designs
- You lead customer repairs and support the production repair team with troubleshooting and repairs.
- You revise operating manuals and applications notes with our technical writer.
- You have a degree in electrical engineering ETH or equivalent experience.
- You have already made your first experience a line manager..
- You have experience with schematic and layout design
- You have a good mindset of debugging and troubleshooting.
- You understand to build and run embedded Bare Metal software and Linux..
- You have affinity and a logical, analytical and structure way for problem solving.
- You have good soldering skills (rework skills) or a willingness to acquire the relevant skills
- You have very good language skills in German and English.
Enclustra offers you an exciting, open work environment and a varied job with a great deal of creative freedom. With us you will find a motivated team from 29 nations, unbureaucratic decision-making channels, 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working time models and a friendly working atmosphere. Our modern offices are equipped with optimal technical equipment, are very well connected to public transport, and can be reached within a short time from Zurich main station.
Please send your complete application including a photo, copies of your work certificates and diplomas to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are unable to process applications arriving via postal mail or sent by agencies.
After applying, please feel free to contact us by phone at any time to know the status of your application.
You can reach our Human Resources team during our office hours:
- Phone: +41 43 343 39 93
- Email: email@example.com