Sr FPGA/SoC Technical Consultant
Enclustra is an innovative, dynamic and growing company with headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland, and representatives worldwide. We develop a product portfolio of FPGA-based electronic modules and FPGA-optimized IP solutions for industrial customers and research organizations. In parallel, we provide leading engineering services in FPGA system design, and in development of high-speed hardware, FPGA firmware and embedded software.
To strengthen our dynamic team in Shenzhen, China, we are looking for an independent
Sr FPGA/SoC Technical Consultant)
- Ensure timely technical advice for all customer enquiries.
- Identify and develop projects pro-actively by your own / in coordination with the Headquarters.
- Price negotiation within Enclustra guidelines.
- Support organization of exhibitions, trade shows, fairs and conferences in mainland China when needed.
- Perform regular market research / analyses on new FPGA SoM applications and competitors.
- Report regularly through weekly and monthly reports.
- You bring 10 years of experience in FPGA/SoC system design.
- You have strong background in FPGA/SoC system implementation.
- Previous experience with FAE and/or proposal development
- You have good knowledge of Xilinx/Intel FPGA/SoC product portfolio and specification.
- You have good knowledge of FPGA/SoC firmware system design and specification.
- You have good knowledge of all common-used standard protocols and IPs.
- You bring experience with RTL design, simulation, implementation and verification, and Xilinx / Intel development toolchains is required.
- Ideally you bring experience with embedded software development.
- Experience with high-speed digital hardware designs is an advantage.
- You have master’s degree in electronics engineering or similar with focus on FPGA or embedded systems, optional bachelor’s degree with same focus and long experience.
- Native mandarin and proficient English are mandatory.
Enclustra offers you an exciting, open work environment and a varied job with a great deal of creative freedom. With us you will find a motivated team from 20 nations, unbureaucratic decision-making channels, 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working time models and a friendly working atmosphere. Our modern offices are equipped with optimal technical equipment, are very well connected to public transport, and can be reached within a short time from Zurich main station.
Please send your complete application including a photo, copies of your work certificates and diplomas to email@example.com. We are unable to process applications arriving via postal mail or sent by agencies.
We look forward to receiving your application!